<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21533635?origin\x3dhttp://rewounded--.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Don't Let Me Get Me
Pink

Never win first place
I don't support the team
I can't take directions
And my socks are never clean

Teachers dated me
My parents hated me
I was always in a fight
'Cause I can't do nothing right

Everyday I find a war against the mirror
Can't take the person staring back at me
I'm a hazard to myself

Chorus:
Don't let me get me
I'm my own worst enemy
It's bad when you annoy yourself
So irritating
Don't want to be my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
I wanna be somebody else


LA told me
"You'll be a pop star
All you have to change
Is everything you are"
Tired of being compared
To damn Britney Spears
She's so pretty
That just ain't me

So doctor, doctor
Won't you please prescribe me something?
A day in the life of someone else
Cause I'm a hazard to myself

Repeat chorus

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
11:28 PM

♥ MYSELF ;

    ARAXES
    231090

♥ TagBoard

♥ Thank you